EIG = business
In industries across the nation, we can help you plan, prepare and protect your business.
Tell us about your business needs.
Let's find a solution together.
At EIG, we pride ourselves in evaluating your business insurance needs and can provide quotes for any business in the United States. We take the time to find out the different challenges your industry may have for insurance concerns and tailor a package that fits your risks. We also look at other exposures your business may have according to your personnel, location and future plans.
Our top-rated companies work with local businesses as well as global providers to ensure even the worst disaster won’t affect your business adversely.
We're Business Insurance Experts
At EIG, we can design a specialized package according to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in identifying any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and provide consulting and risk management options to protect your business.
Select your industry below
EIG protects farms and ranches of all types and sizes for a broad spectrum of insureds throughout the United States. To meet this wide variety of insurance needs, we represent all sizes and types of insurance carriers for Agricultural Insurance.
We provide complete farm & ranch insurance protection that you can depend on. We have tailor made programs available for small, medium and large farming operations, ag processors, farm machinery contractors and custom harvesters.
Because we represent virtually all major Ag Insurers in , our policies offer many coverage options so you can balance how much risk you’re willing to assume with the premium you’re willing to pay. Most insurers also offer premium reductions in the form of credits. By specializing in Agribusiness Insurance, we can help you qualify for these credits, reducing your insurance costs.
In addition to the traditional property, liability, excess liability and auto policies, EIG also offers Agribusiness Mulitcover Portfolios which package all the traditional coverages and more into just one program.
EIG has helped many apartment building owners find the right coverage and protection for their buildings. We can evaluate your needs and find a customized package for your income property. With many top rated companies, we can find competitive programs for any type of building.
Apartment building owners insurance is designed to protect the building owners and managers from claims or losses from the ownership of building units. Additional types of apartment building owners insurance may also include student housing, senior housing and apartment furnished or under renovation.
Apartment Building Insurance Coverages
At EIG, we understand protecting your residential housing unit is different from other kinds of properties. We can customize an insurance product that will make sure your apartment building can be protected. Our packages can include:
- Property insurance
- Business contents
- General liability coverage
- Equipment Breakdown
- Broiler / Machinery
- Umbrella coverage
- Employee Dishonesty
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
- Professional Liability
Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. EIG has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big and small giving us the complete understanding of contracts needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties, and have a proven record of placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work to the most difficult bonds for hazardous work to owners with inexperience on larger projects and those with financial difficulties.
At EIG, we specialize in providing small and large businesses with the following types of bonds:
- Contract Bond – guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds – guarantee that developers will make certain “off site” or “public” land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond – can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds – guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond – guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
During the course of construction, contractors, whether large or small, have different risks. Therefore, contractors throughout need a professional insurance agent to determine those risks. EIG has been helping many contractors and builders to assess these risks and insurance needs.
A builders risk policy protects builders and contractors from losses to property and financially in the event of an incident. Losses may occur to the property or structure but may include the materials used on the job site. Our agency can help protect you in the event of a fire, flood or theft. You may also opt to have additional coverage in the event of losses due to project penalties or unexpected costs, like taxes.
Coverage Options for Builders Risk
At EIG, we work as a consultant to determine your insurance needs and risks by evaluating your project with you. Options for a builders risk policy include:
- Policy time frames
- New Construction, remodeling & rehabs
- Coverage for framing, cleanup, debris
- Financial costs due to delays
- Project sites and trailers
- And more….
To be sure your religious organization is properly protected, let EIG place coverage with the industry’s finest lineup of coverages and services for your people, property, and ministries for your church, Mosque or synagogue.
Extra Property Coverage, can automatically include lightening, wind, fire and hail, as well as many non-standard items such as:
- Equipment Breakdown, including computers, boilers and electrical equipment
- Newly acquired or constructed property
- Personal effects and property of others
- Pastor’s personal property
- Ordinance or law
- Indirect Loss
Other coverages available under the property coverage are:
- Crime – Provides protection for money and security losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, and forgery and alteration.
- Inland Marine – A broad type of insurance that covers valuable possessions that may be transported from one place to another.
General Liability Coverage
General Liability insurance covers the church’s legal liability resulting from injuries to people or damage to their property.
Provides primary payments for injuries occurring on your premises, and for accidents resulting from church activities away from your premises.
Other church insurance options:
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability – Provides excess liability and medical coverage for the church should legal liability arise out of the use of a non-owned or hired auto.
- Directors, Officers and Trustees Liability – Provides coverage for wrongful acts of church directors, officers, trustees, business administrators and ministers.
- Employment Practices Liability – Employment practices liability covers a church in areas relating to employment including discrimination, wrongful termination and sexual harassment.
- Sexual Misconduct Liability – Provides coverage that protects a church from legal liability arising from acts of sexual misconduct by a staff member or volunteer.
- Employee Benefits Liability – Provides coverage on negligent acts, errors or omissions arising out of the administration of employee benefits programs.
We also have the following medical coverages that are enhancements on policies under your general liability medical coverage:
- Day Care and School Medical – Provides excess payments of medical expenses for accidents resulting from activities scheduled and supervised by your church or on its behalf.
- Interscholastic Athletic Medical – Provides Excess payments of medical expenses for accidents that might result from practicing, instructing, and participating in athletic events.
In today’s business world having a General Liability Policy may not be enough. Depending on the type of business you operate, you could be at risk from one of the increasing number of lawsuits that are filed each year or some other unforeseen occurrence.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance is intended to pick up where your General Liability, Commercial Auto or Employer’s Liability policies leave off. So, your Commercial Liability policy won’t “kick in” until your other policy limits have been reached. Not having enough coverage for your business could leave your business vulnerable.
Umbrella Coverage Options
How much insurance coverage does your business need? There are a number of factors to consider.
- Type of business you own
- Type of coverage you have in place already
- The assets you’re looking to protect
- Any risks that are not completely covered
Without the proper umbrella coverage, business owners may have to pay out of pocket for lawsuits, medical expenses or other damages that their current policy doesn’t cover.
EIG understands the risks and decisions that follow finding insurance for your Condo Association. We can explain your options for your condo association or homeowners association insurance packages.
We have available the best insurance carriers for your condo association insurance in to give you the best value for your policy. Our professional agents will explain the many options and features for your condo association insurance policy.
Coverage for your Condo Association
Policies have different options so contact one of our staff at 316-618-2309 for any questions you may have about your condo association insurance policy. We have multiple options for your condo association insurance:
- Building replacement costs
- Condo unit owners coverage
- Contents and property coverages
- Equipment breakdown
- Loss of fees and extra expenses
EIG specializes in providing contractors general liability insurance and other coverages vital to contractors including builders risk insurance, commercial auto coverage, and insurance for tools and equipment. Contractors Insurance can be very confusing at times, so we are here to assist you through the process of selecting the right coverage from the right company. We have many companies to find you the best possible coverage at an affordable price. We have many years in the Construction insurance industry to evaluate your risk and solve the coverage needs of your construction company.
Contractors Insurance Coverages
- General Liability Insurance
This liability insurance will protect you from most claims that would arise from the day to day activities. This includes the activity of running a business and the type of accidents that would occur at a job site.
- Tools and Equipment
Hand tools are normally covered on a blanket basis with no list or schedule. No item can exceed $500 in value. Equipment Insurance will protect your larger tools and equipment such as welders, generators, nail guns and other expensive portable equipment.
- Builders Risk – C.O.C (Course of Construction)
Physical damage insurance for property under construction. Lenders will require it before issuing construction financing. They will usually require this coverage before funding remodeling projects as well and some policies can be endorsed to include the structure being remodeled also.
- Workers’ Compensation
Contractors are responsible for providing this coverage for employees but may also have the exposure because of subcontractors who have not provided workers’ compensation insurance for their employees. This exposure can be avoided by insisting that subcontractors carry appropriate workers’ compensation insurance.
- Business Auto Insurance
Personal auto policies exclude autos used for Commercial and Business purposes and would therefore require coverage on a policy designed for such use. If you use your automobile in business, be sure you have the right policy and coverage is not excluded.
At EIG, we have the contractor’s specialists to understand your risks and develop insurance solutions to fit your industry’s needs.
Farmers and ranchers use crop insurance to protect their crops from financial losses due to natural disasters or weather that may cause a loss in crops or revenue. At EIG, we protect farms and ranches of all types and sizes for a broad spectrum of insureds. To meet this wide variety of insurance needs, we represent all sizes and types of insurance carriers for crop insurance.
All of these coverages will help you manage your crop risks and have the knowledge that your investment will be covered from uncontrollable events or market fluctuations. You may also want to discuss with our agency separate farm insurance and business insurance coverages, depending on your specific needs.
Because we represent virtually all major crop insurance carriers, our policies offer many coverage options so you can balance how much risk you’re willing to assume with the premium you’re willing to pay.
Crop Insurance policies are packaged in a few different ways:
- Crop-Hail Insurance: covers hail damage as well as loss from fire and other weather conditions
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI): protection from a decrease in crop yield, loss of crops, or loss as result of price changes.
- Group Risk Plan
- Crop Revenue Coverage
- Revenue Assurance
- Specialized Peril: covers specifically defined perils excluded from the MPCI or crop-hail policy including fire, rain or freeze
Cyber Liability is the risk that is posed by businesses when they store information on the internet or in paper files. Many businesses may face a cyber liability risk with the information they collect or store and EIG can assist you in finding the options when picking a cyber liability policy.
A breach of your systems or loss of private information is only one type of cyber liability exposure faced by businesses. Here at, EIG, recognizes the constant changing of the industry and the increasing risk of hackers and breaches. Finding an insurance agent that can address these issues is becoming more important than ever.
Below is a list of coverage options that we can address with your business:
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Reputation Damage Expense
- Forensic Specialist Expenses
- Including both Paper and Electronic Data
- Liability Coverage with the same Company
- Loss Control & Mitigation Services
- Business Interruption
- PCI Coverage
Directors & Officers Insurance (D&O) is a type of liability coverage that provides protection for the board members, officers and directors of your company or organization from lawsuits that can arise from them performing their duties.
This type of coverage protects their personal assets and is becoming more the rule than the exception with larger businesses and organizations. EIG can help evaluate whether this type of indemnity coverage is appropriate for your situation. Some of the risks to consider are:
- Legal defense costs
- Legal Representative Expense
- Costs arising from extradition proceedings
- Civil Fines / Civil Penalties
- Bail Bond Costs
Some business relationships may require you to have D & O insurance. With the amount of lawsuits in our society today it’s becoming more important to evaluate whether it’s a necessary protection for your top level decision makers.
Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance is a form of liability coverage that protects your business from claims of professional negligence. Considering the fact that these cases can be lengthy, the potential cost to the business can sometimes be catastrophic.
Even suits with no merit that are filed can damage your business if you’re not protected. At EIG, we don’t leave you to fend for yourself. We’ll help you evaluate your E & O protection on an ongoing basis to make sure you have the right policy at the right price for your particular business needs.
Some of the categories or professions that typically protect themselves from E & O risks are:
- Financial Advisors
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Brokers & Agents (varied)
Contact us today if you’d like a review or quote on your Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance to make sure you’re covered.
At EIG, we protect farms and ranches of all types and sizes with different coverage limits and risks depending on the type and size of farm. A farm and ranch policy will protect your farm or ranch for losses to your home or dwelling, farm property and liability risks.
If your farm or ranch is a business as well, you may want to consider other additional coverages like loss of income, workers compensation, commercial auto and errors and omissions. The different options and coverages for a farm & ranch policy can be confusing, so having an independent agent is advantageous to explain the details.
Representing farm & ranch insurance carriers, our policies offer many coverage options so you can balance how much risk you’re willing to assume with the premium you’re willing to pay.
Most farm & ranch policies cover:
- Home protection – in the event of wind, fire or hail
- Home belongings
- Liability protection
- Injury to another person or property damage
- Legal defense
- Can also cover barns and other structures
Every business needs to protect themselves from accidents or injuries that may occur on their business grounds. General Liability insurance coverage can protect your business from these unexpected expenses.
There are many different plans and options when choosing a General Liability plan, and our experienced agents at EIG can assist you in finding the right plan at the right budget. If you have the right liability insurance plan in place, you can be protected if you face a lawsuit. Certain businesses face more risk of accidents or injuries, so doing an analysis of your business can help in finding the best General Liability plan that fits your needs.
General Liability insurance, along with your property and work comp policies, protects your business if you’re sued for personal injury or property damage. A typical policy will cover those accidents or damages that occur on-site or as a result of using goods or services sold by the company. In addition, coverages can be designed to cover additional costs like attorney fees or court costs.
Our agents can assist you in considering all aspects of your General Liability insurance package to give you the most appropriate policy available. We will help you customize a specific plan that works for business.
Hotel insurance can help protect your business, your guests, staff, and property and provide a safe and satisfying experience to people who come to stay at your establishment. At EIG, we understand the risks involved in this industry and can assist you with the coverage you need at an affordable price.
Hotel Insurance packages are designed to cover the specific needs of a hotel. Your unique hotel insurance risks can be analyzed by our trained professionals to design a package of specific coverage solutions for your Hospitality Business.
Hotel Insurance Coverages
- Business Property Insurance
- Business Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Hospitality errors and omission
- Personal grooming services liability
- Guest property
- Equipment breakdown
- Inland Marine
- Management liability
- Employment Practices Liability
Inland Marine insurance was first created to cover goods transported over water. Now this policy has expanded to cover goods on land and is offered for Commercial or Personal property.
If you have valuable property that is transported from place to place on a regular basis, an Inland Marine policy from EIG is an optional coverage which provides higher limits.
Inland Marine Insurance Options:
- A Commercial Inland Marine Floater ensures your property which is movable or transportable has a broader protection than what may be provided by the typical property policy. This affordable protection is for the tools, equipment, merchandise, and items you transport for your business no matter where they go or where they are located. You will be protected for damages caused by accidents, theft, vandalism, or total loss. These policies are almost always written on an all risk basis as opposed to named perils.
- Personal Inland Marine policies can expand the coverage in your homeowners policy to protect your investments in items such as jewelry, furs, fine arts, cameras, musical instruments, collections, sports equipment, or computers. Items insured are usually of relatively high value and portable.
Contact EIG and we can have one of our specialists determine your risk and design the best coverage for your valuables.
If you’ve chosen to enter the Jewelry business then you appreciate attention to detail.
At EIG, we understand the unique insurance needs of the Jewelry industry. Whether you own a Jewelry Store, operate as a wholesaler or have a Jewelry Appraisal business, we have the experience and Insurance Company relationships to help you protect your assets.
In addition to offering Jewelers Block coverage we can tailor the right package to fit your specific needs.
Jewelers Insurance Options
- Umbrella Liability
- Product Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Jewelry Appraiser Professional Liability
- Privacy Coverage
Choosing the right Insurance for a Jewelry professional is a big decision. We want to make sure you make it an informed decision and one you feel confident in.
If you own a limousine service, your business requires insurance to protect your finances and property, your employees, and the risk to your customers.
Our staff at EIG can work with you to build the insurance policy package that will meet all your needs.
Limo Insurance Coverage Options
Commercial Auto Insurance– covers damage or theft to the vehicles in your fleet as well as any bodily injury or property damage to your customers or anyone negatively impacted by your drivers while on duty.
Commercial Property Insurance – covers damages to your office building and contents.
General Liability Insurance – covers your business in the event of a misconduct lawsuit from a client including false advertising and slander.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance – adds additional liability limits to your policies.
Workers Compensation – covers medical expenses and lost wages of your employees who are injured on the job.
Employment Practices Liability – covers you and your business in the event of a lawsuit and awarded judgments for unintentional and inappropriate employment practices.
Insuring your nonprofit organization can be tricky at best. There are gaps in many of the charitable immunity laws you may not be aware of. Our agents at EIG can assist you in finding the right company for your non profit insurance needs at a fair price.
And, many nonprofits are operating on the type of budget that can’t survive a large unexpected expense. The best way to protect your organization is to have the right coverage.
Non Profit Insurance Types
- General Liability Insurance – This will protect your organization against accident claims that could arise from someone (other than an employee of the organization) being involved in an accident while on your property. Your employees would be covered by your Workers Compensation policy.
- Property Insurance – Own or rent, you want to protect the things that could be lost during an unexpected event like a natural disaster, vandalism or other occurrence. This could include furniture, equipment, computers, machinery and other items of value.
Some of the other types of insurance you might consider depending on your nonprofit:
- Cyber Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Comprehensive Auto
- Special Events Insurance
- E & O Insurance
- Directors & Officers
Wherever your nonprofit is located, EIG has the experience and insurance companies to find the right solution at the right price. Give us a call so we can discuss the specifics of your nonprofit and where your exposures might be.
EIG has tailored a program of coverages and services that are specific to oil and gas operators, producers, service companies and other related oil and gas operations, primarily service contractors in the field. Oil and gas operations have unique and complex insurance needs. We have created insurance products and services to address and satisfy most of the needs for this industry.
With our extensive knowledge of your industry we can bring you unmatched value. The oil and gas industry has many complicated facets and with multiple years of providing oil and gas insurance programs, we have developed the expertise to serve you extremely well.
We are looking to insure the above classes of business and others. In addition to our insurance products, we offer aggressive claims management and proactive loss control services specifically adapted to the oil and gas industry.
Oil and Gas Insurance Options
- Slick Line
- Dirt Contractors
- Tool Rental
- Casing Pullers
- Well Servicing
- Oil & Gas Producers
- Drilling & Service Contractors
- Pipeline Operators
- Utility Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Lease Operators
- Contract Pumpers
When you own an outdoor recreation operation, you need a specific type of insurance. At EIG, we can help you select the perfect coverage for your dude ranch, guest ranch, outfitter and guide operations. Our carriers specialize in Outdoor Program business.
We are proud to be one of the few agencies that has the ability to insure outdoor recreational activities, facilities, and participants. With years of experience, we can answer all of your questions.
- Archery Ranges/Pro Shops
- Bed & Breakfast
- Dog Trials
- Outfitter and guides
- Hunting and fishing lodges
- Guided hunting
- Guided fishing
- Guided trail rides
- Guided pack trips
- Wagon and sleigh rides
- Guided snowmobile tours
- Guided whitewater rafting
- Dude Ranches
- Freshwater Marinas
- Hunting Plantations/Preserves and Clay Shooting
- RV Parks and Campgrounds
- Whitewater Rafting
Let us help you with your Outdoors Insurance
Coverage for outfitters and guides including dude and guest ranches
- General liability
- Business personal property
- Personal liability
- Farm and ranch property
- Inland marine (equipment, tack, saddles, etc.)
- Hull coverage for watercraft
- Commercial auto
- Umbrella or excess liability
- Special events
- Liquor liability
- Workers compensation (availability varies)
- Health (availability varies)
- Life (availability varies)
- Supplemental accident and sickness (availability varies)
Professional Liability Insurance or PLI is a form of liability insurance necessary to help protect businesses in the service or consultant industry. A claim of negligence can be very damaging to a growing business and if the claim results in monetary damages can be catastrophic.
At EIG we have the experience and expertise to evaluate the risks associated with your service or consultative related business or profession and provide appropriate coverage through one of our highly rated insurance companies.
Professional Liability can take on different forms or names. Some of the types of coverage included are:
- Foreign Liability
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Professional
- Pollution Liability
Protecting Your Business
Professional Liability Insurance covers potential losses that are not typically covered with a general liability policy. Some of the businesses / professionals we help are:
- Insurance Agents
- Medical Professionals
Opening a retail store takes many hours of work and we want you to be protected for your investment. EIG offers many different options to protect your retail store operation.
Many retail stores have the same basic insurance needs whether you’re selling books, crafts or jewelry. We can evaluate your risk for damage and liability for your retail stores. Retail stores need insurance to protect themselves from damage that may occur to their inventory or accidents to your customers.
We will tailor a business owners package that will include property and liability insurance coverages with the options for various other coverages.
Retail Store Insurance Coverages
- Workers Compensation
- General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Auto
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
EIG caters to the insurance needs of today’s restaurant owners, offering quality coverage unique to the industry. Designed for full-service fine dining and family restaurants, our value is straightforward…we can better serve you because we specialize in and understand the restaurant industry. We offer:
- Broad coverages designed for your industry and tailored to your standards.
- Competitive Pricing
- Responsive, fair claims services that protect the best interests of policy owners.
- Access to safety and loss prevention information specifically for restaurant operations.
As experts in restaurant insurance and risk management issues, we have built upon our experience to develop a portfolio of coverage to address every facet of your restaurant operation. Available coverages include:
- Property Insurance – Business Income, Equipment Breakdown, Food Contamination Spoilage, Sewer Backup
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty
- General Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Employee Benefit Liability
At EIG, we can help you find the right coverage at a fair price for your truck or trucking insurance needs.
We work with some of the top rated companies for your commercial truck insurance policy and tailor a package that meets your truck and trailer needs.
Truck Insurance Coverages
- Primary Liability – This coverage option protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and federal agencies
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage – This insurance is coverage for your truck and trailer. This coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight. The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- General Liability – This coverage provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract. Our company can offer you many lines of coverage for Artisans Contractors, Contractors Liability, Contractual Liability, Electrical Work, and Plumbing.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage – Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer.
Whether you’re looking for an owner/operator, motor carrier or private carrier, we can help you find the best fit for your trucking insurance coverage.
Your home is usually the biggest purchase you will make
and is your most valuable asset.
If you have any damage, you need an insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At EIG, we will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
At EIG, we have home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners policy coverages in
There may also be other coverages that you may want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your home insurance plan.
You may be speculative why it's necessary to hold a renters insurance policy. Rental properties, particularly apartments, are considered risky involving potential claims. You share a building with plenty of individuals where fires, theft, and water harm are sometimes frequent. There are many potential risks and your property is in danger. The items you own are valuable and you should shield them from a loss. Besides, renters insurance in most cases is extremely affordable.
At EIG, we know the primary concerns with renting a home or apartment, and renter's insurance protects you from a range of threats and dangers that would occur with a rented unit. Upon purchasing renter's insurance, you're covering yourself against several things like fireplace, lightening, riots, aircraft, vehicles, smoke, windstorms, vandalism, theft, falling objects, water harm, electrical harm and a number of other problems.
- Personal Property coverage in case of fire, theft or damage.
- Liability coverage for risk of accident at your rental
- Other coverage options also available
As with many kinds of insurance, your premium can rely on your deductible and any extra coverage you decide to select. To recognize the worth of your things, keep receipts. You should additionally keep an inventory of all the things you own, and use caution to not underestimate their price. You should possibly consider photographing or videotaping every space and storing the images in a fireproof box. Today, many folks file things digitally or at a safety lockbox at the bank
We can facilitate that your valuables are insured. Once you decide the amount of coverage you need, we can tailor a package to fit your renters insurance needs.
As with many kinds of insurance, your premium can rely on your deductible and any extra coverage you decide to select. To recognize the worth of your things, keep receipts. You should additionally keep an inventory of all the things you own, and use caution to not underestimate their price. You should possibly consider photographing or videotaping every space and storing the images in a fireproof box. Today, many folks file things digitally or at a safety lockbox at the bank.
To insure that your valuables can be protected, buying renter’s insurance offers you peace of mind and also the assurance that if something is lost, you may be ready to replace it. Contact us today and learn additional information regarding Renter’s Insurance and precisely what proportion you wish. We’re partnered with several of the highest renter’s insurance corporations within the business. This means we can compare rates and policies with many different carriers and find the policy and value that works best for you.
Start with your zip code to compare car insurance
Start with your zip code to compare Home insurance
Start with your zip code to compare life insurance
Start with your zip code to compare health insurance
Very helpful fully explaining the different plans. Cash value is accessed via loans, which accrue interest and reduce cash value our valuable items.
Very helpful fully explaining the different plans. Cash value is accessed via loans, which accrue interest and reduce cash value our valuable items.
mobile home insurance
At EIG, we can assist you in finding the right coverage for an affordable price for your mobile home or manufactured home insurance. Many times a mobile home is a more affordable way to become a homeowner and you'll need similar coverage that a homeowner would need.
When purchasing a mobile home, you may not be aware that it requires different coverages than a normal homeowners policy. These manufactured homes have special requirements due to the transportability and construction. Our professionals can find the right options to cover your mobile home assets and liabilities.
- Personal Property
- Protection from flood and other weather
- Accidental damage
- Loss of use
- And many others ...
We pride ourselves in customer service with the lowest possible rate. Just contact us today to find your next mobile home or manufactured home insurance policy.